What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, such as your login information or language settings, and to track your usage of the website.
– Remember your preferences, such as your login information or language settings.
– Analyze how you use our website and to improve our website and services.
– Display personalized content and advertisements that may be of interest to you.
Types of cookies we use:
– Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and cannot be turned off in our system. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
– Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how you use our website and to improve its functionality. They help us understand how visitors interact with our website, and to identify and fix any issues that arise.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and to provide you with a more personalized experience on our website.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display personalized advertisements that may be of interest to you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and some features may not work properly.
Changes to this Cookies Policy:
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this Cookies Policy periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.